Kiteboarding Lesson Plans
You will be introduced to basics of Kiteboarding and will learn:
- Kiteboarding for beginners
- First Jumps or Jump Higher
- Back Rolls, Front Rolls, Kiteloops
- Unhooked (Raleys)
We will cover Safety mechanisms and general guidance for staying safe on the water and land while practicing Kiteboarding.
- Overview of kite safety system.
- Kite control on the ground using training kite as well as power kite.
- Body dragging in the water At this point you will have chance to practice and control kite without a kiteboard.
- Upwind body dragging.
- Water kite relaunch.
Building on your kite flying skills we will introduce board skills.
- Kite oower strokes
- Water starts
- Proper stance when kiting
- Kiting upwind
- Self rescue
Combine Lesson 1 and Lesson 2 with + extra time on the water.
Group or Private
Beginner ride along sessions offered to former students who are either looking to gain a bit more confidence or still have not gathered their own gear.