Kiteboarding Lesson Plans
3 Days is what it takes for most students to be able to progress on their own. 2 days of hands on instruction + 1 day of supervised kiting makes most students self sufficient.
PrivateDuration: 3 hour minimum ($150/Hour)
You will be introduced to basics of Kiteboarding and will learn:
- Kiteboarding for beginners
- First Jumps or Jump Higher
- Back Rolls, Front Rolls, Kiteloops
- Unhooked (Raleys)
Lesson-1Duration: 3 hours Bring a friend ($250 per student)
We will cover Safety mechanisms and general guidance for staying safe on the water and land while practicing Kiteboarding.
- Kite Control. You will practice kite skill while standing and use a safety system. A crucial point to gain confidence and get comfortable before getting into the water.
- Body dragging in the water At this point you will have chance to practice and control kite without a kiteboard.
- Upwind body dragging.
- Water Kite Relaunch.
Lesson-2Duration: 3 hours Bring a friend ($250 per student)
Building on your kite flying skills we will introduce board skills.
- Kite Power strokes
- Water starts
- Proper stance when kiting
- Kiting upwind
- Self Rescue<
Group Camp2 days (8 hours in total) ($500 per student)
Combine Lesson 1 and Lesson 2 with 2 hours bonus.
Group or Private
Ride AlongDuration: 3 hours
Beginner ride along sessions offered to former students who are either looking to gain a bit more confidence or still have not gathered their own gear.